[ltp] T61 Gutsy > Hardy upgrade almost fixed stuff

Daniel Castro linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 05 May 2008 12:13:47 +0100

Not a big fan of Network Manager myself either!!!

I use WICD, awesome results for me.

http://wicd.sourceforge.net/

Even if you run your own wpa_supplicant scripts on the terminal this
will not mess with your connection as NM does...

Cheers!

Daniel Castro
Networking and Distributed Systems
Computer Science
Trinity College Dublin

Mobile: 083-318-2058
86.4.3 Trinity Hall, Dartry Road, Dublin 6