[ltp] Is Kubuntu Dapper Drake the end of the line for 600x?

Phil Shotton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 06 May 2008 14:50:13 +0100

Ubuntu Gutsy (7.10) installed with no problems off the live CD on my
600x. Using the network (through a Linksys wireless USB stick)
occasionally hangs the system solid, but apart from that it's fine. I
can't get acpi to work (even with acpi=force on boot)

Phil