[ltp] Re: New T61 :) Wireless manager question, and wireless question.

Micha linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 6 May 2008 19:32:35 +0300

On Mon, 5 May 2008 23:07:46 -0400
"David A. Desrosiers" <david.a.desrosiers@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 10:46 PM, Daniel Pittman <daniel@rimspace.net> wrote:
>
> > If you want to be helpful rather than simply bombastic you might, for
> > example, inform the original poster that it does not work /for you/.
>

> Yes, it does not work /for me/ and several hundred other people in the same
> exact fashion. I am not on an island here.

There was an issue with debian for about a month with an incompatibility of
network manager and some version of libglibc2.0 (don't remember the version,
can try and look it up if you want). Once that was updated things were solved.
Could be the same problem.