[ltp] iwl4965, Hardy x86_64, and frustration (long)

Chris Penn linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 8 May 2008 09:07:10 -0500

I am running hardy on a t61p nvdia agn wireless and the only issue I
have is hibernate, I needed to install the video drivers from source,
some basic setup for finger print scanning, and the hdaps does not
work.

I would recommend installing from a fresh install...