[ltp] Ubuntu Hardy: Intel video driver slow/broken on Thinkpad X41

Chris Penn linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 10 May 2008 05:36:28 -0500

maybe install the nvidia drivers from nvidia, instead of going with
the drivers from the hardy repo.

It is absolute nonsense that lenovo does not release the drivers they
use on the suse preloaded laptops.