[ltp] Hang at wakeup from suspend

Jose Celestino linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 13 May 2008 15:31:26 +0100

Words by Phil Shotton [Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:13:16AM +0100]:
> I'm getting an unusual hang after waking up from suspend. The screen is
> locked, but the password dialogue doesn't come up. Mouse pointer is still

The password dialogue doesn't come up but did you try to insert you
password even so? It happens to me sometimes and is just that, "the
password dialogue doesn't come up" but it's there.

--
Jose Celestino | http://japc.uncovering.org/files/japc-pgpkey.asc
"I trust my family jewels only to Linux" -- Knuth