[ltp] Hang at wakeup from suspend

Phil Shotton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 14 May 2008 11:06:10 +0100

no, definitely not. But I've discovered the system is not hung, it's
just my login. I can log in as another user, and everything is working
fine, but when I try and login as me, even using su, it hangs before the
password prompt comes up. Trying to dig some more, I've added a user
that can sudo so I can start doing some digging.