[ltp] Re: T60p + FireGL + Atheros Wireless Hardy Upgraded Failure

Bill Moseley linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 14 May 2008 07:35:22 -0700

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 08:51:17AM -0400, David Abrahams wrote:

> This might be an interaction with compiz and chvt.  I find if I kill compiz
> before sleeping it all works.  I have what I think is a pretty complete
> workaround now.  See the end of
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-restricted-modules-2.6.24/+bug/197209

Looks promising.  Might be a few days before I can get back to this
but does your work-around depend on using fusion-icon?  I was not
clear on that.

Also, you mentioned you rewrote things in Python, but then posted a
bash scrip.  So, I'm confused there.

Very cool, though.  Thanks for doing all that work.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org