[ltp] diagnosing a freeze on T60p with ubuntu hardy

Phil Shotton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 19 May 2008 11:10:20 +0100

When it panics, the network dies and there's nothing written in the logs :-(
For the first time yesterday I had a freeze while NOT playing video. I
was swapping windows in Eclipse. I wish I had some way of determining
what component is doing this but right now I'm completely in the dark.

Phil