[ltp] External video on T61

Pablo Vera linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 19 May 2008 17:21:08 -0500

As suggested on the mail by Christoph, you should use nvidia-settings.

Open a console and type: sudo nvidia-settings, provide your password and
select "X Server Display Configuration" on the left panel.  From there
you will see that the driver detected both the internal LCD panel and
the external projector, but the projector is disabled.  Click on the
projector, enable it and set it up as you see fit.  Finally press: "Save
to X Configuration File" and you are done.  Log off and re-login and it
should work.

Pablo