[ltp] diagnosing a freeze on T60p with ubuntu hardy

Phil Shotton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 20 May 2008 20:55:14 +0100

Well today I had a hang without the leds lighting up!
The latest radeon certainly suspends and resumes fine. However hardy
seems worse than gutsy in other respects. If I suspend in the dock, and
revive off the dock (usual work-home usage) occasionally it will not
resume and I don't think its graphics related. Also the wireless
frequently doesn't resume. Undocking before suspend, and docking after
resume, seems to help.

Phil