[ltp] diagnosing a freeze on T60p with ubuntu hardy

Phil Shotton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 21 May 2008 17:23:15 +0100

OK, tailing /var/log/messages shows I do get the emergency sync message
AND the screen snapshot.
It's quite sensitive to having all three keys pressed together, you
can't press and hold alt, then sysrq, then s.
Now I'm ready for my next crash!

Thanks
Phil