[ltp] No USB after restore fixed!! AR5212 almost

Sat, 1 Nov 2008 12:42:55 -0700

> > I have tried many!!! more recent kernels, most fail by going into suspend
> > and then after a second or two coming right back out again.
> > Others will lock up the machine or scramble the video.

It looks like (the second version?) of 2.6.27-7 ( intrepid) has solved my
restore problems.
The AR5212 (WPA-PSK) even comes back most of the time.
When it does fail, it still sees all of the available networks so this
must be some problem related to WPA-PSK.

On another of my A31s with a 2200BG is seems to restore all of
the time.
Three cheers for the development teams!!!!!!