[ltp] Ubuntu 8.10 w/ T60p and FireGL 5250

Damjan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:46:28 +0100

> Switch to EXA (Option "AccelMethod" "EXA" in the device section of
> your config).  The problem is due to the fact that XAA does not work
> well with composite.  XAA provides no method to migrate pixmaps back
> to vram if they get swapped out and the pixmap has to be in vram to be
> accessed by the texture engine at the moment.

for intel it's the same, XXA + compositing (KDE or xcompmgr) XV doesn't work.
But with EXA there are other problems (like suspend and resume).

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID -->         damjan@bagra.net.mk