[ltp] Keyboard issues with intrepid

Phil Shotton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:38:30 +0000

Just happened again, and this time laptop keyboard showed the same
problem. Took the alt-tab trick to restore normalit.

Phil

--

*Phil Shotton* /
Principal/ *

City Business Centre, 2 London Wall Buildings, London, EC2M 5UU

Phone:    +44 (0) 20 3239 8206
Fax:       +44 (0) 20 7256 9356
Mobile:    +44 (0) 7884 313 912

*www.psjsolutions.com <http://www.psjsolutions.com/>**
*
/The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete and do not disclose to another person
or use, copy or forward all or any of it in any form. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of PSJ
Solutions Ltd. /