[ltp] Intrepid and mousies on T61

Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:56:05 +0200

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 04:15:21PM -0800, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> I haven't upgraded my T61 from Hardy to Intrepid yet, but I do follow
> the Ubuntu x86_64 forum daily. It seems there are half a dozen users
> who have problems with their mousies - that is, they suddenly cannot
> click although the pointer still moves. One of them has a T61. The
> thread is located here:
>=20
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=3D976473
>=20
> Has anyone else with a T61 upgraded to Intrepid. I'll be doing so soon,
> so if there are any problems like this I'd like to know.

I've upgraded my T61 to Intrepid two days before the release and haven't
seen this problem ever.  I run the 32-bit version, though.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday,
singing, 'Yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I beli=
eve
in my heart that what goes up, up, up must come down, down, down. Amen!' If
they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it. - Dan Barker

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo--