[ltp] ThinkPad SL500 brightness up hotkey not working]

Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:47:14 -0200

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008, Michael Meese wrote:
> I think, I will ship my notebook back to my trader.

If you did feel cheated or misled by the ThinkPad name in a machine with
non-ThinkPad insides, make *sure* to let Lenovo (and not just your
dealer/trader) know that you returned it and that you are dissapointed with
their decision to sell it under the ThinkPad brand.  They need to get this
kind of feedback to know where they went wrong.

OTOH, if you are not feeling misled or cheated and just wanted something
that supported Linux better, I recommend you get an R-series.  It is a bit
more expensive than the SL series, but IMHO still well worth it.

  Henrique Holschuh