[ltp] [Fwd: Lenovo's reply ...] re SL500

Donald B Altman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:04:34 -0500

Hello,

I was disturbed enough by the recent discussions on this list of the
SL500 being a half-Thinkpad that I wrote to Lenovo customer service.  I
just received their reply, which I find encouraging.  (At least they
appear to be listening).

Don A

Note:  Minor edits have been made to what's below.