[ltp] [Fwd: Lenovo's reply ...] re SL500

Ted Frater linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 20:27:26 +0000

Donald B Altman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was disturbed enough by the recent discussions on this list of the
> SL500 being a half-Thinkpad that I wrote to Lenovo customer service.
> I just received their reply, which I find encouraging.  (At least they
> appear to be listening).
>
> Don A
>
> Note:  Minor edits have been made to what's below.

Does this mean that all of us Thinkpad enthusiasts should also write to
that email address? raising our concerns?
 I for one have used albeit an elderly A21P for some 4 years now, it
does everything I need,and so far, never has gone wrong,
 and it had a 3 year life before coming to me on the IBM corporate
leasing roundabout.
Nothing touches Thinkpads for reliability and or build quality.
Ted Frater

Dorset UK