[ltp] booting from sd card

Hendrik-Jan Heins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:07:30 +0100

No, chain loading also doesn't seem to work.

For some reason it looks like the whole device is not being
initialised until after a complete system start.
I still think this is strange: how can it be that USB is actually
being initialised on boot, except for this port! How different is an
external card reader from the internal device? It alsmost seems like a
deliberate blocking.

best regards,

Hendrik-Jan