[ltp] Re: ThinkPad Batteries

Elias Oltmanns linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:14:09 +0100

Phil Shotton <phil@stairbridge.org.uk> wrote:
> I'm running Intrepid Ibex. There's no linux-ubuntu-modules-<anything>
> package :-(
> Is it in a non-standard repo?

Have you tried to load the module yet? It may have been installed a part
of another package.

If the module is missing, you can try the following to find out whether
it has been packaged and is available from one of the repositories in
your sources.list:

% sudo aptitude install apt-file
% sudo apt-file update
% apt-file search tp_smapi.ko

Regards,

Elias

PS: Did you notice that comment about top-posting at all? You have even
quoted it, see below.