[ltp] powerbutton and wireless led not working

John Jason Jordan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:08:18 -0700

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 12:28:28 -0300
Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@hmh.eng.br> dijo:

> > is there an archive of the mailing list online?
>
> Yes.  Go to http://thinkwiki.org, you will find a LOT of stuff to help you
> there, including the address of the archives of this mailinglist and of
> others.

I have a T61 with Hardy x86_64. A lot of stuff didn't work or didn't
work well until I upgraded the BIOS. The latest BIOS fixed my problems
with locking up after restoring from the screensaver, and almost got
suspend/resume to work (suspend works, but can't resume reliably).
Lenovo makes flashing the BIOS a piece of cake and the instructions are
on the wiki.