[ltp] Re: [ibm-acpi-devel] Upcoming changes to thinkpad-acpi (your chance to comment on them)

Sat, 18 Oct 2008 23:14:22 -0300

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008, Xavier Callejas wrote:
> > This is your chance to comment on them before I finish writing them and
> > send them to upstream.  Use it wisely ;-)
>
> Hi,
>
> Does this new release will bring the fix for brightness fn keys for the
> Thinkpad T61?

No, it will just stop an annoying delay WHEN the keys are actually working.

There is very, very little thinkpad-acpi can do for brightness control on
anything with the Lenovo Vista BIOS.

  Henrique Holschuh