[ltp] X301 Ericsson Modul f3507g AT Command reference

Nickolai Zeldovich linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 26 Oct 2008 13:44:30 -0400

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 1:30 PM,  <bhaskins@chartermi.net> wrote:
> Have you actually been able to run gpsd on !!! any !!! recent distro?
> If so which one, and please reveal any tricks.

Ubuntu 8.10 beta seems to run gpsd just fine, the only trick is to
enable GPS functionality on the f3507g, e.g. by running the expect
script below.  Then just run gpsd on /dev/ttyACM2.

Apparently, the reason for odd encoding in my prior emails was some
Unicode character that made its way into the text I was pasting; below
is hopefully an ASCII-clean version of the expect script.

Nickolai.

---

   spawn cu -l /dev/ttyACM2
   expect "Connected."