[ltp] X200 Battery Life

Andrew Mason linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:14:20 +1030

Thanks for the information guys. I will have a look tonight when i get
home and report back later.

Also, I noticed last night in powertop that the acpi module seem to be
responsible for a considerable amount of wakeups. This was with 2.6.27
on Intrepid. Can anyone else confirm this behaviour ?

Another quick question for you all,
The fan was sitting around 3600 when it was hardware controlled
(according to Linux) but it was quite loud when i was viewing the bios
too, so has everyone had to use tpfand ? or should this be automagic
as well ?