[ltp] X200 Battery Life

Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:05:50 -0200

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008, Cherife Li wrote:
>> I don't think there's a point to using cpufreqd with the latest Intel
>> processors. The ondemand governor is supposedly the best configuration
>> for processor power saving.
> OK. But I need it because I found the frequency is always the lowest
> with AC connected, even compiling pkgs. The governor was set to ondemand.

What you need is a non-broken kernel, or an updated BIOS... I can't really
tell you which at this point.

Really guys, these things are supposed to WORK properly, if you get anything
weird, REPORT AS A BUG.  Don't just work around it and keep silent about it,
or the breakage will last for much longer.

  Henrique Holschuh