[ltp] thinkpad-sources-2.6.26

Sebastian Geiger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 03 Sep 2008 18:47:46 +0200

Hi Florian,

I havent followed the discussion in the mailing list just untill
yesterday when I was patching my kernel again and figured that
thinkpad-sources and thinkpad-acpi are not actually the same. I have
been using the gentoo tuxonice-sources with frequent thinkpad-acpi
patches from sourceforge and that worked soso alle the time with various
features not working but all in all acceptable. Now my question what is
the difference in your sources to the mainline kernel? From the
discussion i get that the tuxonice-sources are in it to? I have a X61
thinkpad would you recommend to use your sources and why?

Best Regards
Sebastian