[ltp] New Thinkpad

Chris Schumann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:44:53 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, September 11, 2008 6:21 pm, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh said:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Michael Gaber wrote:
>> well, I'd wait until the next generation comes, since they're already
>> available in many countries
>
> But read the Lenovo blogs and various forums to know about the keyboard on
> the T400/T500 first...

I know the SL series went crazy with the layout, but from the Lenovo web
site, the images of the Tx00 series seem to have kept the layout we're
accustomed to.

Can you point to some relevant discussions? (My T60 may be up for a
technology refresh not too long from now, and I'd like to make sure I
didn't miss anything.)

Chris