[ltp] DSDT from your system / new DSDT archive

come se fosse antani linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:32:54 +0200

------=_Part_19124_26888494.1221658374812

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 14:34, Scott Thompson <postfail@hushmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all -- I was attempting to find a DSDT archive with sample DSDT
> from a variety of systems.
> The closest thing I have found was the archive that was at
> http://acpi.sourceforge.net ; if anyone
> knows of another DSDT archive please let me know.
>
> thank you for your effort.
I went into the DSDT thing because I got recently an asus travelmate
3002wtmi which works fine under linux.
the only issues are battery related: powertop doesnt show the w/h usage and,
most important, there is no battery alarm (sound or whatever) that warns me
when the battery are running low.
the DSDT entry on acpi.sf.net (that worked fine some days ago) for my laptop
doesn't show my correct bios version (on the site the latest is
_something_B4 and I have a _somehitng_B14) and I really don't know if I can
use that DSDT table without messing up everything.

btw thanks.
bye
antani

------=_Part_19124_26888494.1221658374812

Hi all -- I was attempting to find a DSDT archive with sample DSDT<br>
from a variety of systems.<br>
The closest thing I have found was the archive that was at<br>
knows of another DSDT archive please let me know.<br>
the DSDT entry on <a href="http://acpi.sf.net">acpi.sf.net</a> (that worked fine some days ago) for my laptop doesn&#39;t show my correct bios version (on the site the latest is _something_B4 and I have a _somehitng_B14) and I really don&#39;t know if I can use that DSDT table without messing up everything.<br>

------=_Part_19124_26888494.1221658374812--