[ltp] Battery died

Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:34:12 -0300

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008, Hendrik-Jan Heins wrote:
> I think I was the first one to report this here (see the archives).
> I have done what Henrique said, and contacted Lenovo again about this
> issue. Unfortunatly they just keep telling me that there's nothing
> they can do.
>
> Sounds almost like a "planned shutdown" after a certain number of load cycles?

I wouldn't go that far, so far it just means battery quality is going down
the drain.

Maybe you guys should post the battery info of the dead batteries (should be
still accessible through tp_smapi)?   Everything, including the serial
number, please.

grep . /sys/bus/platform/devices/smapi/BAT0/*

Should do it, provided that tp_smapi is loaded.

  Henrique Holschuh