[ltp] Battery died

Hendrik-Jan Heins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:52:13 +0200

There were actually a few deep discharges (not that strange with a
small battery). Currently I'm running on an extended pack. I am a bit
more careful with this one concerning the charging/discharging (but
that's also more affordable with a pack that can run for at least 8
hours).
So I guess bettery life in years will be a lot better with this one.

Thank you for all the info in this thread.

Hendrik-Jan