[ltp] Re: external DIGITAL monitor with ubuntu and intel i950 graphics

Volker Krueger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 08 Apr 2009 12:28:52 +0200

Yes, that could be one of the degrees of freedom!
BTW: I had tried it and did not get any changes in power consumption!! I
think there are some unsolved issues with the Core Duo, but I am not
up-to-date really...