[ltp] S2D breaks S2RAM

Yves-Alexis Perez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:08:42 +0200

--=-xK3wNSRSd1k2xQQDxgob

On dim, 2009-04-12 at 11:31 -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> If someone writes a script that creates a bootable USB pendrive using
> FreeDos, I can get it shipped to the right hands in Japan.   If anyone is
> interested into doing it, please make sure to use either the 2-clause BSD=
 or
> the MIT X license for the scripts.

For the record, grml or sysrescuecd ships FreeDOS on their system (I
can't remember which one). Booting FreeDOS from a grub (or syslinux) on
a usb token should not be too hard.

I don't exactly what's required and for who (you mean, have them
generate usb isos like they do for cd isos?), but that should be doable.

Cheers,
--=20
Yves-Alexis

--=-xK3wNSRSd1k2xQQDxgob