[ltp] Xorg Performance, on Intel Graphics

Andrew Mason linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:19:29 +0930

Driconf for me reports 'Could not detect any configrable
direct-rendering capable devices. DRIconf will be started in expert
mode.'

This is with an intel X4500. I have enabled UXA to make it usable as
EXA was very slow. I do not have compositing enabled. I have a DRI
stanza in my xorg.conf.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, any ideas where to look ?