[ltp] Re: Bluetooth button not working after installing Debian 2.6.29 kernel

Sat, 18 Apr 2009 09:42:41 -0300

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> And they successfully show in xev. (keycodes 245 and 246). But they are
> not really useful from X pov anyway, I don't really know a way to toggle
> bluetooth and wifi from a desktop environnement. At the time acpid
> replied, I used a script to toggle using rf_kill stuff but I'm a bit
> lost now.

Well, if you're already using a X evdev that was fixed to not grab the
input device, just load the rfkill-input module.  Otherwise,
network-mangler might be able to do it...

  Henrique Holschuh