[ltp] F10 update smashes wireless

Jose Celestino linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 04:29:34 +0100

Words by bhaskins@chartermi.net [Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 07:35:16PM -0700]:
> Title says it all:
> My Fedora system was completely up to date, working perfectly and I did today's series of updates and after a restart my wireless doesn't even try to connect.
> If I completely reinstall F10 and update I would probably end up in the same spot.
> Any suggestions?

More of a request than a suggestion:

Please don't highjack existing threads, it's considered extremely
unpolite. Just copy and paste the list address on a fresh new e-mail and
start another thread with another subject.

--
Jose Celestino <japc@co.sapo.pt> SAPO.pt::Systems http://www.sapo.pt
* Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from smart