[ltp] Re: Thinkpad Power Consumption Roundup [TPCR]

Volker Krueger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:07:00 +0200

Hi Christoph,

yes, this is the file in /etc/X11.

It is exactly the one as installed by default. I only added the line

        Option "AccelMethod" "UXA"

as suggested earlier by Ferdinand.

Is it possible that there is another config file?
Or is it possible that one is online generated using the display configuration tool?
Since the new ubuntu version, I can use almost any external digital and analog screen with perfect resolution.Clearly, all this is not encoded in the config file I had appended.

Really, I don't have any clue where X11 gets the config from...

best,
Volker