[ltp] OT: linux penguin stickers

Sun, 02 Aug 2009 00:02:23 +0100

Dear All,

No doubt you, like me, take great pleasure in removing the "Designed for
Windows" stickers that come with a new computer.[*] I found a great
alternative, and thought some others here might like to know.

The  "Linux Tux 40mm domed decals" are for sticking on the lid, in the
bottom left corner (mirroring the IBM thinkpad logo). Mine arrived a few
days ago, and are excellent.

You can get them from here:
http://www.scotgold.com/acatalog/ScotGold_Catalogue_Linux_Tux_Stuff_2.html
I have no affiliation with the company; just a happy customer, and
thought that other tux-philes might like the idea.

Best wishes,

Richard

[*] for some reason, the Vista ones are especially hard to remove,
taking a good 20 minutes with cleaning fluid to clear off all the goo.
There may be a meaning here ;-)