[ltp] upgrading hardrive fro any TP >= T60 first generation

Shannon McMackin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:31:40 -0400

--000e0cd156aac51e550470792324

I have the same disk in my T61.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 6:05 AM, Florian Manschwetus <
florianmanschwetus@gmx.de> wrote:

> According to the last thread to this topic I have a good information for
> all, it is pretty easy:
> Just get a normal 7k320 from hitachi, install it (unmounting from the
> original tp drive the metal frame and mount it to the new hd), done
>
> It will work in every TP (starting with the really first T60 (may be even
> in older models if they have sata disc connectors)) out of the box with
> support for hdaps and all.
>
> Florian

--000e0cd156aac51e550470792324

Just get a normal 7k320 from hitachi, install it (unmounting from the original tp drive the metal frame and mount it to the new hd), done<br>
It will work in every TP (starting with the really first T60 (may be even in older models if they have sata disc connectors)) out of the box with support for hdaps and all.<br><font color="#888888">
Florian<br>

--000e0cd156aac51e550470792324--