[ltp] Bad fan behaviour in X61s caused by GPU temperatur sensor

Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:08:32 -0200

On Sun, 06 Dec 2009, Tino Keitel wrote:
> (power_level) anymore, but iwconfig settings.  However, it still can't
> be enabled on IWL 4965 hardware, so I had to look into the driver
> source again so make it work.

Well, if your changes do work, by all means pester the iwl4965 maintainers
to get their act together and fix the driver in mainline!

bugzilla.kernel.org and linux-wireless@vger.kernel.org are your friends in
that quest :-)

  Henrique Holschuh