[ltp] AUTO: Mills III, J B is out of the office on Personal (returning 12/14/2009)

Tim Prince linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 08 Dec 2009 06:21:05 -0800

Helen Borrie wrote:
> At 05:34 AM 8/12/2009, you wrote:
>> That guy always spams this list when he's away. Which is frequently.
>>
>> Wish teh moderators would just remove him from the list...
>
> The don't have to remove him, just go into the member list and set on his "No Mail" bit.

The effect in my mail setup is to divert all ibm.com mail to the spam
bucket, as this guy and his buddies may intend.  Yes, there are several
positive contributors from there, but these guys out-spam them 15 to 1.