[ltp] thinkpad t61 on Ubuntu 9.04

anonymous sheep linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:55:38 -0500

--000e0cd514de92bc9a047aeea79c

I decided not to try 9.10 due to the array of problems, especially with
thinkpads t61.
My processor is: model name    : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T7300  @
2.00GHz

cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
Doesn't work on my sytem.  After further investigation I realized I don't
even have the cpufreq directory.  I don't think cpufreq is supported with my
model.  I remember checking with a command and it said cpu not supported.

I probably am using ondemand governor... though there is no way for me to
tell

My gpu is Nvidia Quattro NVS 140m
The temperature is tolerable now probably because its the winter.

--000e0cd514de92bc9a047aeea79c

 thinkpads t61.=A0 <br>My processor is: model name=A0=A0=A0 : Intel(R) Core=
(TM)2 Duo CPU=A0=A0=A0=A0 T7300=A0 @ 2.00GHz<br><br>cat /sys/devices/system=
/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor<br>
Doesn&#39;t work on my sytem.=A0 After further investigation I realized I d=
on&#39;t even have the cpufreq directory.=A0 I don&#39;t think cpufreq is s=
upported with my model.=A0 I remember checking with a command and it said c=
pu not supported.=A0 <br>
rable now probably because its the winter.<br>

--000e0cd514de92bc9a047aeea79c--