[ltp] thinkpad-acpi release 0.23-20091220 uploaded to ibm-acpi.sf.net

Damjan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 23 Dec 2009 23:49:28 +0100

> Also, if the driver refuses to unload, check if your desktop environment is
> not doing something idiotic like keeping ALSA devices open for no reason at

what do you suggest if people want to see notifications of the changed
volume? Is holding /dev/snd/controlC0 open idiotic?

> all other than to waste power and lock modules in place.  "lsof | grep
> /dev/snd" is your friend to find the annoying pests.

"lsof /dev/snd/*" is probably a better option

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID -->         damjan@bagra.net.mk