[ltp] x startup issues

Takis Diakoumis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:24:58 +1100

hi

yep... i should have added that i build the nvidia driver against the
running kernel myself - i'm not using the packaged ones.

i am currently on 190.53 (the latest). i have also tried 190.42 and
185.18 (which doesn't work at all). i just downloaded 177.70.33 which i
will build shortly (though given the issues i had with 185 i'm not
confident). i am running xorg from debian testing (squeeze) - version
7.4.

cheers
Takis