[ltp] How do I get my touchpad back again?

Karsten König linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:41:07 +0100

Sounds like the basic fuckup they did with touchpad in 11.2, kde users are
left out of the picture as well as there is no real utility to control the
touchpad in the main repository but only a kde community repository =/

Why not try on opensuse-gnome list, they propably can help out best?

Karsten

Btw: The touchpad topic came up on -factory as the kde team wasn't properly
informed of the changes and thus didn't work on including a useful tool, maybe
the gnome team just failed with gsynapticks as well?