[ltp] How do I get my touchpad back again?

Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:49:12 -0500

My apology to all. I remember it wrong. :)

It wasn't gsynapticks that disabled my touchpad. It was the application=20
synaptiks (It is a KDE4 application). I was playing around with it, and cho=
se=20
to enable "Automatically switch off touchpad if a mouse is unplugged", sinc=
e=20
the scrolling and tapping both don't work, despite of my best effort, and I=
=20
thought, heh, what harm can come to this, and maybe, just maybe I send some=
=20
magic string to some magic device by enabling that option and woola, someho=
w=20
it all works.

And so I did, and I did send some magic string to some magic device, and no=
w=20
my touchpad is gone. :(

Thanks
Wei