[ltp] the monitor illumination stays off

Volker Krüger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 01 Feb 2009 15:22:17 +0100

Hi again,

I just found out that my X200s has a so-called
WXGA+ LCD screen which is LED-illuminated and which does *not* have an
inverter.

So, if the screen is lacking the illumination: which reason can it be?

loose plug?
or something worse?

thanks in advance,
best,