[ltp] Lenovo SL series driver: moved to github, testers needed

Sun, 8 Feb 2009 09:43:52 -0200

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009, Alexandre Rostovtsev wrote:
> Basically, I don't want to push for upstream inclusion until the
> driver has received a bit more testing.

I suggest you push it now: you can have it added to staging/, if it is
not yet ready for mainline.  Chances are you're going to change stuff
a number of times before they accept it anyway...  better do it now
while the drive is simple.

Note: if you didn't do it yet, please place the driver in
drivers/platform/x86.  drivers/misc is not the proper place for this
stuff anymore.   Also, if you need/want a backport of the
drivers/platform/x86 glue for 2.6.26..2.6.28 or a backport of rfkill,
feel free to raid the fridge at the thinkpad-acpi git repository :-)

  Henrique Holschuh