[ltp] Fresh Lenny install and suspend to ram problems

Marco Vittorini Orgeas linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:18:56 +0100

>> At the moment the only thing I can't manage is how to check out that I
>> am really using the X11 nv driver: lsmod reports nothing but a nvram ,
>> which I guess isn't related to what I am looking for.
>
> Check your /var/log/Xorg.0.log, it will say which driver it is using.

It reports something like:
(II) LoadModule: "nv"
(II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//nv_drv.so
(II) Module nv: vendor="X.Org Foundation"

that it's all correct,it says that X server load the nv module.
But is it possible that the kernel has no trace of it ?
Maybe it is just hide by some other X11 general module ??