[ltp] Re: broken screen on X200s: Does that happen to others, too?

Volker Krüger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:54:54 +0100

HI Christoph,

thanks for the info :-)
if I remember correctly, you have the "classic" type of  LCD-display, right?

I suspect it has something to do with this new LED-based illumination of
the screen.
My monitor is OK, it's just that the illumination is broken...

in case of the "classic" screens, this would probably mean that the
inverter is broken.
My screen does not have an inverter.

best,
Volker